It can be worrying to have a property that you only visit occasionally and not knowing what you will find on arrival. We like you to feel assured that when you are not here to use your property, you know it is looked after the best possible way.
Because of this many people prefer the comfort of knowing that their holiday home is being regularly checked to ensure that any problems that do arise do not become massive ones. At the very least you should have someone local to ventilate your property on a regular basis to help prevent humidity related damage, and flush the toilets and run the taps to stop the build-up of unpleasant smells.
Besides our regular visits, we will check your apartment after heavy rainfall or severe power shortcuts etc. which saves you a lot of hassle and unpleasant surprises when you arrive. A detailed report will be sent to you in case there are any irregularities, providing information about any damage or maintenance work required.
Some of our services:
- Monthly inspection visit
- Key-holding including providing these to authorised sales and rental agents
- Check all utilities functioning
- Flush all toilets, run taps and showers
- Check lights all functioning & replace bulbs if required
- Check for damp or other problems
- Ventilate property during visit
- Test all electrical appliances
- Water indoor plants where necessary (available on fortnightly or weekly option)
- Check shutters, blinds, grills and curtains are functioning correctly
- Collecting mail to be held for owner
- Immediate phone contact regarding any serious issues arising
- Email results of each visit to owner highlighting any problems requiring action and provide photographs if required
- Quarterly account statement sent by email
- If long-term tenants are resident, these functions will be revised to accommodate the terms of the rental contract for each individual property
And we will gladly look into any other service you may require.
For more information or to receive a quote, please send us an email or contact our office.